Quarterhouse Hudson School Poster Set, Art Classroom Learning Materials for K-12 Students and Teachers, Set of 7, 12 x 18 Inches, Extra Durable
- Eight Posters: 1) Hudson River; 2) Autumn, Hudson River; 3) Hudson River from Irvington; 4) View of the Hudson River from Tarrytown; 5) Hudson River at Croton Point; 6) Hudson River Scene; and 7) View on the Hudson River (Jasper Francis Cropsey, John Williamson, Samuel Colman, Robert Havell, Julie Hart Beers, John Frederick Kensett, Thomas Creswick).
- Manufactured for Classrooms: Each poster is 12 x 18 inches. Printed on high-grade, cover-weight satin paper for added protection. Made to withstand the rigors of K-12 classrooms.
- Loved by Students: We design our products to inspire and educate, giving students the tools they need for increased performance. Beautiful classrooms make better students.
- Designed for Teachers: Perfect for Art teachers who want to reinforce certain American art history and romanticism themes in their classrooms.
- Made in America: We design and manufacture our learning materials right here in the USA. Posters ship in heavy duty kraft tubes for maximum protection. Durability guaranteed.
Our posters feature high-quality images and clear, easy-to-read text that will captivate students' attention and spark their curiosity about the world. Each poster focuses on a learning theme, examples of which include drawing, painting, and sculpting techniques. Whether you teach elementary, middle, or high school, these posters are an excellent addition to any classroom.
We print each poster on durable, high-quality paper that can withstand the rigors of daily classroom use. With lamination, Quarterhouse posters will last for years without fading or tearing. Additionally, the posters are easy to hang with adhesive strips or push pins, making them simple to display in your classroom.
Invest in your students and enhance their learning experience with a Quarterhouse Classroom Art Poster today. Watch your room transform into an engaging and stimulating learning environment that will inspire and empower your students to become curious, lifelong learners.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns. No questions asked.
8 x 12 inches
Unroll and flatten, then hang or frame by your preferred method.
Standard shipping usually delivers within five business days.
Not satisfied? Contact us for a return or exchange, no questions asked!