Quarterhouse Phonics Poster Set, English - Language Arts Classroom Learning Materials for K-12 Students and Teachers, Set of 8, 12x18", Extra Durable
- Quality: Each poster is 12 x 18 inches. Printed on high-grade, cover-weight paper for added protection. Extremely durable.
- Designed for All: Creatively illustrated and packed full of color, Quarterhouse brand posters captivate and motivate students for maximum academic success. Perfect for brightening daycares, playrooms, preschools, kindergartens, K-12 classrooms, and homeschools.
- Inspirational and Motivational: We design our products to inspire, educate, and motivate students, giving them all the tools they need for increased classroom performance. Perfect for English-Language Arts teachers who want to reinforce certain sound, speech, and spelling themes in their classrooms.
- Eight posters: 1) Short Vowels; 2) Long Vowels; 3) Vowel Teams Chart; 4) Vowel Chart; 5) Consonant Digraphs; 6) Blends Chart; 7) Double Letter Endings Chart; and 8) R Controlled Vowels.
- Made in America: We design and/or manufacture our learning tools right here in the USA. Posters ship rolled in heavy duty kraft tubes, making them easy to hang. Quarterhouse prides itself on producing and importing the highest quality learning materials from the United States and Europe.
Colorfully illustrated, our posters make learning and teaching easy by reinforcing certain English-Language Arts classroom modules, such as those which teach vowels, consonants, blends, and many more!
The Phonics Poster Set will make an excellent addition to your learning environment, whether your students are K-12th graders, homeschoolers, or temporary distance learners. Try a pack today.
Thank you, English-Language Arts teachers!
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping and returns. No questions asked.
8 x 12 inches
Unroll and flatten, then hang or frame by your preferred method.
Standard shipping usually delivers within five business days.
Not satisfied? Contact us for a return or exchange, no questions asked!